|We Are Now Open for Everyone!|
| Dear Patients, It has been a long road but the day has finally come! We are happy to say that our college has given us the go-ahead to re-open and resume regular treatments! We look forward to being your go-to clinic once again for all your aches, pains, muscle and joint issues!|
We would like to assure you that we are going above and beyond to ensure the safety of all of our staff and patients. Please see below for all of our new clinic implementations to make you feel reassured that every attempt to reduce any viral transmission will be done. These implementations are not only important for us when at the clinic but also for your loved ones at home so please read carefully before booking your next visit! Ultimate safety precautions have been implemented and must be strictly followed • If you or anyone you have been in contact with have cold or flu-like symptoms, please reschedule your appointment for 14 days later.
• Proper social distancing will take place within the clinic. A large plexi-glass barrier is in place to prevent any cross contamination between reception staff and patients.
• Only one person will be allowed in waiting area at one time. You may be taken directly back to a treatment room.
• We will have a 2m distance spacing, when waiting to pay for treatments.
• Hand sanitizer is available at the entry-way. All patients MUST sanitize hands upon entry and prior to
leaving the clinic.
• Masks are required to be worn at all times when in the clinic.
• The patient treatment areas will be thoroughly disinfected between each patient visit. This includes ALL surfaces, door handles, chairs etc.
• We will do our best to ensure that patients will not be arriving and leaving at the same time. Appointments will be staggered and have longer times in-between to allow for cleaning. This may mean that bookings will be limited as there will be fewer appointment times available.
• Payments can be contact-less and statements can be emailed to patients.
• All magazines and toys have been removed from the reception area.
• Each patient may purchase their OWN set of electrode pads for the IFC machine. OUR cost is $10 per set and they will be made available to you at cost. Otherwise, they will be disinfected between patients as per our standard treatment protocol.
• The patient washroom will be available for use, but ONLY with permission from staff. We need to monitor and disinfect before and after each use. Please do NOT use without our knowledge, for your own safety and the safety of others.
• PLEASE come on time for your appointments or you may not be able to be seen and there will be a missed appointment charge.
• Appointments should be made by telephone/website only to minimize traffic near front desk.
• We ask you to attend your treatment alone if possible. Have family members wait for you outside/in the car, rather than in the reception area. If you require assistance please let us know and we will be happy to help. Even though so much has changed, even more has remained the same! Our amazing team of practitioners are excited to help you feel your best and provide the same high level of care you have come to know and expect from Apex!
We look forward to hearing from you soon!